.jpg)
Sam turned 2 months old on June 22nd. They grow so quickly, don't they? ;) I got some cute photos of him last night. He's started to smile (actually, grin) a lot lately, but every time I get the camera to try and capture it, he stares intently at the camera and won't smile for me. I'll keep trying!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Last night he slept through the night! He's been sleeping for long stretches (5-6 hours) but last night was 9:00 until 5:40. Now, 5:40 is not generally when I like to wake up, so I fed him and we went back to sleep for a while... but almost 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep - what a guy!!
.jpg)
Anyway, Sam is super cute and extra sweet. Today, Simon said "Sam is so cute, I could kiss him all day!" I think he might be biased, because Sam looks a lot like Simon did... but nonetheless, he's right!
No comments:
Post a Comment