Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bike ride with Emma and Simon

A few nights ago, Emma and Simon and I went on a bike ride around the neighborhood, and to the neighborhood park.



It was a gorgeous evening! Simon is a pretty competative kid and was trying to one-up me the majority of the ride. I'm sad to say that he came pretty close!



Anyway, it was a lot of fun and great for me to be able to hang out with Emma and Simon without competition from the younger guys.
I am not nearly in the same caliber as Oly is, and I am pretty sure I never will be, as I completely lack the drive that he has an abundance of, but I am really enjoying the leisurely riding I've started to do. With the new seat Oly got me for the bike I use (he has like 12 bikes, and I'm not even kidding), which is made specifically for women, I am a lot more comfortable than I was on his seat (saddle? I think he calls it a saddle).
Anyway, we're having fun this summer!





No comments: