Friday, July 4, 2008

Misc events from May and June

Max at the Children's Museum. Unfortunately it was crazy busy that day, so I didn't get many photos - I had to make sure I left with the same number of kids I came with, and all.




Simon's Writing Celebration in Kindergarten. The kids wrote stories and made them into books, and then each read their story aloud to the group of parents. It was very cute. Simon wrote about shapes and how you can make them into whatever you want. I think his was the only non-fiction book in the group.


Afterward: Simon and his BFF, Tobie.



Emma's 1st grade class did a play based on nursery rhymes. This is Emma with Emily (one of her BFFs) and Dodie (another good friend). The theme here is Emma is the mom, and Dodie is the daugher, with Emily narrating. Emma is telling Dodie that if she doesn't go to school, she'll have to eat two worms. The other photo is Emma's teacher, Miss Gross, helping her get her costume on for the next skit.











Grandpa and Simon washing our van, while Oly and Max try out Grandpa's riding lawn mower. Don't grandpas always have all the cool toys?







The kids and I at the Lincoln Children's Zoo in June.











Brotherly love at it's finest. :)

No comments: