Friday, January 14, 2011

Maximillian the Bravest Knight in the Whole Wide World

I started something huge tonight. Max asked me to tell him a story, so I invented Maximillian, the Brave Knight. Max quickly changed it to Maximillian, the Bravest Knight in the Whole Wide World, and the story was off. MtBKitWWW has decided that he wants various things that living in the middle ages don't provide. French fries, for one. Soda, things like that. So he invents a time-traveling machine to take him to different eras to obtain these important items. He has the ability to make a time machine out of anything he'll fit into, but sometimes he pops into places in time he didn't want to go to. His first attempt landed him in the bedroom of a boy named Max whose mom ("blasted woman!" as MtBKitWWW called her, with much irritation from Mom) did not respond to his demands for french fries.

Lots of fun will be had with this one, I think. Even Simon got into it, acting out the scene, and telling another version when I had finished. Having boys is pretty neat. :)

No comments: