I'm a slacker! Here the kids are on Halloween. It gets harder every year to get a good photo of them all together... wonder why that is. Christmas photos should be a blast!
We only went for about 30 minutes - basically around the block and into one circle. After about a week of "can I have some candy?" I get sick of it and the Halloween Fairy pays a visit and collects the candy and leaves coloring books, crayons, and new toothbrushes! I liked your idea of donating it to the shelter, though. I might have to start that.
3 comments:
Cute little halloweeners!
I hope they got less candy than my 2, because we will be eating it for a lifetime!
We only went for about 30 minutes - basically around the block and into one circle. After about a week of "can I have some candy?" I get sick of it and the Halloween Fairy pays a visit and collects the candy and leaves coloring books, crayons, and new toothbrushes! I liked your idea of donating it to the shelter, though. I might have to start that.
What a nice picture of your spooks! So much candy, so little time...
Post a Comment